Day 18 : Post 30 Facts About Yourself



Day 18 : Post 30 Facts About Yourself


  1. I was born 1988.
  2. I'm a Aries. 
  3. I hate liars. 
  4. I rarely say "Sorry" but I mean it when I say it. 
  5. I say more "No" than " Yes".
  6. I can spend countless hours organizing things so that it looks like the way I want. 
  7. I try to pay attention to every single thing that I can and I love to pay attention to details. 
  8. I love it when I see things the way I want to see them. But I also make sure that no one notice it unless I disclose about it. 
  9. I do what I love to do and I do it obsessively. 
  10. I also love to organize my dekstops or mobile home screens - like this, this, or this. 
  11. I prefer coffee over tea. 
  12. I don't call others bad words (in fact I hate when you use it) even if they annoy me. 
  13. I don't give compliments unless I feel that you truly deserve it. 
  14. I sound rude until you get to know me. The problem is.. I don't know what's rude and what's not. 
  15. I'm a good listener but if I get excited about the topic the expect frequent interruption. 
  16. If you know me very well then you probably know that I rarely understand sarcasm and probably ironies. 
  17. I'm obsessed with color "pink ".
  18. I think and overthink about almost everything. And I can easily spend countless hours doing nothing but thinking. 
  19. That's why I like quiet. In the morning,afternoon,evening,and every other time. Well, I'm also a lover of silence.
  20. I just can't stop caring/thinking about the other side of the coin. Always.
  21. I never stop Googling things.
  22. I seek perfection in almost everything I do.
  23. I love (almost) all things perfect. And natural.
  24. I love writing and I love blogging too.
  25. I find it extremely difficult to speak my mind.
  26. I talk too fast when I get super excited.
  27. And I think I'm agnostic.
  28. I use things the way it's meant to be used.
  29. Sometimes I'm motivated and sometimes I'm not. And it really depends upon the fire Ws - Who, What, When, Where, or Why.
  30. Oh yeah, it's because I rewind over and over and over to confirm who's who and what's what.

0 Comments

Sayang Saya

Love